WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Library and Information Science Professionals;
- Students and Research scholars;
- Information Technology Professionals;
- Academic fraternity in teaching and research;
- IT service providers, Vendors, Aggregators;
- Content and Knowledge Managers;
- Academic Administrators, Policy Planners
Individual participants: Rs 1250.00
Institutional participants: Rs 1750.00
Concessional rate for KLA Life Members and Research Scholars in LIS: Rs 1000.00
Students: Rs 750.00
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration fee entitles the participant for the Seminar kit, lunch, refreshments and dinner. Registration fee does not include accommodation.
- Registration will be confirmed only after the receipt of the duly completed form and payment in full.
- Research scholars and students should submit a letter from the Guide/Head of the institution.
All participants have to register online at along with the submission of the duly filled form and registration fee.
Mode of payment:
By DD drawn in favour of Kerala Library Association and payable at Thiruvananthapuram or by cash to the General Secretary, KLA.
DD along with the registration form may be sent to the General Convener, KLA National Seminar-2013, Kerala Library Association, 36, 2nd Floor, Kairalie Plaza Annexe, Karamana P.O., Thiruvananthapuram– 695 002, Kerala.
Last date for Registration: 05 July 2013